High Touch Culture
“In 20 years of working with the team at USA Fulfillment, one thing has not changed; the high touch conversation that takes place with the customer. The ‘conversational’ exchange, in lieu of a scripted response, has positively impacted the lifetime value of our customers.”
— Marketing Executive, Health & Beauty Industry
What is a High-Touch Culture?
Have you ever heard of a high touch culture? The concept of “high touch” fulfillment service may get lip service from some providers. At USA Fulfillment, it’s not a service we choose to provide, it’s the way we do business. With our clients and with your customers. The high touch culture is in our DNA. Our team lives and breathes “high touch” every day, benefiting your company in two ways:
- Near term — Commitment to the right product to the right customer for an amazing unboxing experience
- Long term — Increased customer lifetime value
How do we do that?
We hold ourselves to a higher standard than industry norms. We don’t believe in “pretty good” fulfillment service or customer care performance, we aim to deliver only outstanding quality in every respect. The kind that wows you and wows your customers.
We deliver more because for us it’s personal. High touch permeates everything we do at USA Fulfillment. The way way we communicate with and report to our clients. The way we package your products to turn unboxing into an event for customers. The way we work hand-in-hand with clients to improve every detail of their fulfillment service.
To achieve this goal, we constantly monitor and evaluate our work, using key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure we’re exceeding industry standards. Among other things, we measure:
- Order accuracy
- Inventory accuracy
- Dock-to-stock times
- Timeliness of deliveries
We also ensure exceptional fulfillment service through:
- Intensive, on-going training so our team members can be your best brand ambassadors
- Our Level 1 PCI Certified facility that assures the highest level of data security
- 9001:2008 ISO Certification that underscores our commitment to quality assurance and on-going continuous improvement
So what does high touch fulfillment service mean for you?
- Dedicated account manager for your program
- QC barcode scanning for 100% order accuracy
- Neatly prepared package for maximum brand experience
- 24/7 web-based portals to monitor and manage your program
Once you’ve experienced our high tough culture, you won’t want anything less.
Contact a fulfillment consultant today to learn how a high touch culture will benefit your end customers, your company and your bottom line.