3rd Party Logistics (3PL)
“Every screw-up damages our reputation and costs us sales. Since partnering with USA, our returns have dropped to zero and our sales are actually increasing.”
3PL – 3rd Party Logistics Success
Fulfillment is a complex process. The logistics have to be spot-on, to ensure the system flows smoothly and efficiently from call center to warehouse to customer. One major concern with any 3rd party logistics arrangement is always safety and security. Your inventory is potentially at risk, and so is company and customer data. Who can you trust?
At USA Fulfillment, we are logistics experts. But it’s our high touch business philosophy that sets us apart. We are the 3rd party logistics partner you can trust to help you increase brand loyalty. How?
3PL fulfillment may be the last segment in your supply chain, but it has a major impact on how customers perceive your company. Think about it — the fulfillment packer is the last person to touch your product(s) before your customer receives their package. Delivering the right product, to the right person, at the right time is crucial to your success. USA is 100% employee owned, so we are as invested in delivering an outstanding experience as you are. That makes us the first choice for clients who value a successful 3rd party logistics partnership.
USA’s 3PL Benefits
Our 3PL solutions give you:
- Comprehensive range of services, uniquely customized to your needs
- FDA registered as a food regulated facility (includes food and dietary supplements)
- ISO 9001:2015 certified and compliant
- Secure facility with video monitoring
- Warehouse and shipping team that handles your products with extra care
- Centrally-located East coast facility that reaches 70% of US customers in 1-3 days
- Lower negotiated rates with delivery carriers
So keep doing what you do best — acquiring customers with your great products. Let us focus on 3PL. Turn your 3PL over to us and together we’ll extend their lifetime value for you. Now that’s a 3PL partnership you can take to the bank.
Contact a 3PL expert now if you’d like to learn more about our 3rd party logistics solutions.